TerraTrike Tour II
TerraTrike’s Tour II is built to go the distance. Created with long-distance riders in mind, the TerraTrike Tour II is perfect for marathoners, commuters, leisure riders and those just looking to get around town. Not only does it ride lower to the ground than TerraTrike’s other vehicles, but the Tour II also holds riders in a more horizontal position and utilizes vertical handlebars to make for a more comfortable long-term ride. In addition to its comfort features, the trike uses a linkage steering system that acts like power steering, and works with panniers, bags, and a B.O.B. trailer to hold as much gear as a sub-compact car.
Available in three different component levels, – 8 Speed External, Base, or GT – it features an angled frame design and a forgiving chro-moly steel frame to help reduce road vibrations. Complete with updated disc brakes, standard locking brake levers and a fully adjustable seat, the Tour II frame comes in three sizes to accommodate a variety of riders. It is the perfect trike for the no-nonsense rider looking for a comfortable ride down the bike path, the cruiser that wants to commute to work or the adventurer who wants to pedal around the world. The Tour II is equipped to handle it all!
TerraTrike Tour II Features
- Chro-moly Steel Frame
- Linkage Steering
- New Tighter Turning Radius
- Adjustable Seat
- Adjustable Handlebars
- Locking Brake Levers
- Disc Brakes
- 24 or 27 Speeds
- Wide Range Of Sizes
- For Riders Up To 300 Pounds
- Sunset Gold Powder Coat Finish
- Great For Cruising or Touring!
TerraTrike Tour II Models and Specifications
Tour II Base
- Speeds: 24
- Gear Inches: 19-90 (20″) 26-123 (26″)
- Crankset: Forged FSA Tempo Triple 170mm 30/42/52t
- Front Deraileur: Microshift FD-R438 Triple
- Rear Deraileur: MicroShift RD-M45L 8 Sp
- Cassette: Sram PG-830 11-30 8 Speed
- Brakes: Alhonga Mechanical
- Price: $1849
Tour II GT
- Speeds: 27
- Gear Inches: 18-90 (20″) 23-120 (26″)
- Crankset: FSA Vero Hollow Forged Triple 170mm 30/42/52t
- Front Deraileur: Microshift FD-439 Triple
- Rear Deraileur: Shimano SLX M662 or Sram X7
- Cassette: Sram PG-950 11-32 9 Speed
- Brakes: Avid BB7 Mechanical
- Price: $2349
Introducing The TerraTrike Tour II
Laid Back Cycles – Sacramento, NorCal and Bay Area Recumbent Trike Dealer
At Laid Back Cycles we have the top trained mechanics to repair your trike serving the Sacramento and Bay Area.
Come test ride a recumbent trike, 3 wheel bicycle, recumbent, tandem recumbent, three wheel bicycle, trike bicycle, recumbent bike at our Recumbent Trike Store in Fair Oaks, CA near Sacramento. We offer service for Terratrike, Catrike, Greenspeed and ICE trikes.