Looking for a trike that combines the ease and luxury of the TerraTrike Rover with the option to go faster and farther? TerraTrike Rambler is TerraTrike’s response to riders who liked the Rover but need more. With upgradeable options, better handling and stability and 27 speeds, the lightweight Rambler offers a new crossbow design and breathable mesh seat that create a more serene riding experience. On the Rambler, riders will be able to enjoy a smoother ride on a variety of trails, offering premium comfort on long adventures. Add on the 24” All Road Wheel Package to enjoy an off-road experience that feels like a paved trail while reaping the benefits of TerraTrike’s standard features such as disc brakes and full seat adjustability.
The Rambler features our new “crossbow” frame design fabricated from round chro-moly steel tubing with an adjustable aluminum boom. The new seat mount is infinitely adjustable, and the aluminum seat frame adds to its lightweight pedigree. The Rambler is completely customizable so riders can truly make it their own. Choose from three different component levels – 8 Speed Internal, Base, or GT – then browse an assortment of add-ons to adapt your trike to meet your individual needs.
The Rambler’s seat reclines from 40 to 65 degrees allowing YOU to set the angle where you feel most comfortable. The infinitely adjustable seat also slides fore and aft allowing for quick adjustments for different sized riders. This trike is easy to get in and out of, and adjusts in seconds.
The steering design allows for a very tight steering radius (in most cases, even tighter than an upright bicycle). The Rambler is one of our most popular recumbent trikes.
TerraTrike Rambler Features
- Round Chro-moly Steel Frame
- Higher Seat – Easy On and Off
- Fully Adjustable Seat & Boom
- Direct Steering
- Tighter Turning Radius
- Locking Brake Levers
- Disc Brakes
- 8, 24 or 27 Speeds
- One Size Fits Most
- For Riders Up Tp 300 Pounds
- Decal Pack Lets You Pick Color
- 5 Lbs. Lighter Than the Rover
TerraTrike Rambler Models and Specifications
Rambler 8 Speed
- Speeds: 8
- Gear Inches: 20-62
- Crankset: Alloy Single 170mm 32t
- Front Deraileur: N/A
- Rear Deraileur: N/A
- Cassette: 16t Cog
- Brakes: Zoom DB-450 Mechanical
- Price: $1699
- Speeds: 24
- Gear Inches: 19-90 (20″) 26-123 (26″)
- Crankset: Forged FSA Tempo Triple 170mm 30/42/52t
- Front Deraileur: Microshift FD-R438 Triple
- Rear Deraileur: MicroShift RD-M45L 8 Sp
- Cassette: Sram PG-830 11-30 8 Speed
- Brakes: Alhonga Mechanical
- Price: $1899
- Speeds: 27
- Gear Inches: 18-90 (20″) 23-120 (26″)
- Crankset: FSA Vero Hollow Forged Triple 170mm 30/42/52t
- Front Deraileur: Microshift FD-439 Triple
- Rear Deraileur: Shimano SLX M662 or Sram X7
- Cassette: Sram PG-950 11-32 9 Speed
- Brakes: Avid BB7 Mechanical
- Price: $2299
Introducing The TerraTrike Rambler
Laid Back Cycles – Sacramento, NorCal and Bay Area Recumbent Trike Dealer
At Laid Back Cycles we have the top trained mechanics to repair your trike serving the Sacramento and Bay Area.
Come test ride a recumbent trike, 3 wheel bicycle, recumbent, tandem recumbent, three wheel bicycle, trike bicycle, recumbent bike at our store in Fair Oaks, CA near Sacramento. We offer service for Terratrike, Catrike, Greenspeed and ICE trikes.